Is it easy to buy things online? Yes, but can we improve it? It is acceptable to wait one or two days to receive an item. But, why not make it a 30 minute delivery? This is a challenge, but could it work? Yes…by using the Jeench app locally.
First and foremost, Jeench is a location orientated instrument that help Buyers, Sellers, and Couriers optimize a local e-commerce process. Geolocation plays a significant role to improve the robust infrastructure of the Jeench app. It also creates an efficient e-commerce ecosystem where each country, state, city, or even a district works as an independent self-sufficient hub.
This is how it works...
- Search for local goods and services in the inventory list, map, and AR view.
- Search for favorite local stores in a specific area.
- Get fast delivery from preferred shops and make quick appointments with local specialists.
- Create stores in specific locations for local shoppers.
- Search and hire local couriers to deliver orders.
- Track “product demands” in areas of your choice.
- Select preferred locations to provide delivery services for favorite stores nearby.
- Work in local areas to deliver to local customers.
- Track “delivery demand” in the areas of interest
Jeench’s Geolocation feature help Sellers distribute products locally and decreases costs for operations and logistics. This process makes it easier for customers to find a desirable item nearby and expands the reach to cover a broader audience.